Tuesday, August 4, 2009

welcome to la petite fleur


SOLD "wink" bracelet and earring set. $7.50 (including box)



SOLD "earth" bracelet pair. $8.00 (including box)

"80 days" earrings. $3.50


SOLD "crystalized" bracelet and earring set. $7.50 (including box)



SOLD "home" earrings. $4.00



SOLD "drop" earrings. $3.50



SOLD "the nines" decorative bracelet. $8.00 (including box)



SOLD "mist" bracelet and earring set. $7.50 (including box)



SOLD "pearly" bracelet set. $7.00 (including box)



SOLD "russian dream" bracelet. $5.50 (including box)



SOLD "montgomery" bracelet set. $7.50 (including box)



"pop" bracelet and earring set. $7.50 (including box)




SOLD "little red" bracelet set. $5.00 (including box [pink - above])

12 comments:

  1. love your boxes and your jewelry. very beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che,

    These are awesome!! So beautiful!!! Love the box designs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for you, Che'! I love it!!!

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were making jewelry now! What a good idea! Everything looks great! I love the name of your business too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definetly be a customer!!
    they are all so lovely....

    Mom Morris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the little red bracelet! If you still have it I will buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, I will hold the little red bracelet for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che',

    Beautiful pieces and great prices!! I'll try to help spread the word.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Che,

    You need to charge more. Seriously.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want the oceanic one too and then i can decide which one to give to karen. so hold those two. thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for your support!!

    Lori,
    I will hold the oceanic one for you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will you hold the frills bracelet and earrings for me?

    ReplyDelete